Korea In The Running To Be Global Leader For Biosimilar By 2020, Finds Frost & Sullivan
"Growth will be largely fueled fuelled by numerous patent expiries of original biologics between 2011 and 2019," noted Srinivasan. "The market will also get a boost from the increasing adaptability and ability of large pharmaceutical companies to make the most of opportunities, primarily by focusing on an unique combination of R&D and manufacturing capabilities."
If you are interested in more information on this research, please send an email to Jessie Loh, Corporate Communications, at email@example.com, with your full name, company name, job title, telephone number, company email address, company website, city, state and country.
Opportunity Analysis for Biosimilars - South Korea is part of the Life Sciences Growth Partnership Services program, which also includes research in the following markets: European Alzheimer's Disease Medication Market, Contract Research and Manufacturing Services Market in India, 2012 United States Life Sciences Outlook, and United States Oncology Drug Delivery Preferences and Opportunities in Cancer Drug Delivery. All research services included in subscriptions provide detailed market opportunities and industry trends evaluated following extensive interviews with market participants.
About Frost & SullivanFrost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants. Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV