Cost Benefits Boost Industrial Wireless Market In Southeast Asia, Australia And New Zealand, Finds Frost & Sullivan
Industrial wireless networks also require tight security to protect wireless signals and prevent unauthorized access to data. Current wireless encryption protocols are difficult to handle and common users must be educated on the ways to address these security issues.
"Suppliers must communicate the benefits of wireless solutions to users that feel it is fraught with risks and therefore, prefer to use proven technologies," concluded Ramanathan. "As users recognize the potential of wireless devices in monitoring as well as in process control, the SEA and ANZ market will witness steady growth."
If you are interested in more information on this research, please send an email to Donna Jeremiah, Corporate Communications, at firstname.lastname@example.org, with your full name, company name, job title, telephone number, company email address, company website, city, state and country.
Southeast Asia and Australia-New Zealand Industrial Wireless Market is part of the Industrial Automation & Process Control Growth Partnership Services program, which also includes research in the following markets: ANZ Automation Software Solutions Market, Automation and Control Market in Emerging ASEAN countries- Laos, Cambodia and Myanmar. All research services included in subscriptions provide detailed market opportunities and industry trends evaluated following extensive interviews with market participants.About Frost & Sullivan Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants. Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV