Frequent Product Updates Required To Stay Ahead Of Customer Demand In The ANZ Fieldbus Market, Finds Frost & Sullivan
SYDNEY , Jan. 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Customization is becoming the norm in the Australia and New Zealand fieldbus market as companies in the industrial communication domain are providing flexibility like never before. Fieldbus vendors are constantly introducing newer versions, as process industries attempt to reduce plant downtime through real-time knowledge sharing and high-speed communication protocol.
New analysis from Frost & Sullivan ( http://www.industrialautomation.frost.com), Fieldbus Market in Australia and New Zealand , finds that the m arket earned revenues of US$72.6 million in 2011 and estimates this to reach US$128.6 million in 2017.
End users in the process industries tend to frequently change their requirements, compelling fieldbus vendors to offer complete customization. Some market majors are offering a 'build-it-yourself' option but these systems are expensive to install and maintain."Nevertheless, Australia will witness increased adoption of such systems for application in improved infrastructure, resources, and a large base that warrants fieldbus installations on a large scale ," said Frost & Sullivan Research Analyst Krishnan Ramanathan . "The large number of multinationals operating out of the country will also increase the use of fieldbus systems in Australia." Sensing opportunities, fieldbus vendors have forged partnerships with local companies. Further, companies have collaborated with organizations and educational institutions to promote the understanding of fieldbus technology, as awareness of such technologies can significantly increase market growth. "Although more and more industries are likely to implement fieldbus systems, the conventional ones will dominate the industry in terms of application," noted Ramanathan . "Mining, chemicals, automotive and food and beverage processing will be the major users of fieldbus systems in Australia." If you are interested in more information on this research, please send an email to Donna Jeremiah, Corporate Communications, at firstname.lastname@example.org , with your full name, company name, title, telephone number, company email address, company Web site, city, state and country. Fieldbus Market in Australia and New Zealand is part of the Industrial Automation & Process Control Growth Partnership Services program, which also includes research in the following markets: Fieldbus Market in Southeast Asia, Southeast Asia and ANZ PD Pumps market and Analysis of Welding Equipment and Consumables markets. All research services included in subscriptions provide detailed market opportunities and industry trends evaluated following extensive interviews with market participants. About Frost & Sullivan Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants. Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV