Walt Disney World
No, we're not kidding.
Ed Perkins at TripAdvisor's travel site SmarterTravel points out that the weeks between Thanksgiving and the Christmas/New Year weeks are among the lowest of the year at Disney's Orlando, Fla., sprawling complex. Rooms at "moderate" resorts average little more than $190 per night.Rates are even lower in early January, which Walt Disney World refers to as "Value Season." This is about the only time of year you can get a room at resorts such as Disney's Pop Century or Art of Animation for $100 or less and still get free Magic Express shuttle service to and from the airport and access to Disney World's early opening hours reserved for park guests. -- Written by Jason Notte in Portland, Ore. >To contact the writer of this article, click here: Jason Notte. >To follow the writer on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/notteham. >To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV