This isn't the most expensive destination in the world during the high season, so it's no surprise it's a steal before peak spring travel season.
Travelocity is touting January airfare and hotel packages from New York for as little as $550 per person for four nights, while frozen travelers from the Chicago area can get a three-night stay for $680 and up.Just don't expect the Costa Rica Tourism Board to lend much of a hand with promotions or deals. They know it's cold up here. They know it's a steady 81 degrees down there. They know the only reason you're not down there already is because you're recovering from the holidays. They're willing to wait.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV