Belkin Expands WeMo Family With New Product And Platform Updates At The 2013 International CES (Photo: Business Wire)
- Controls your homes wired lights from your iOS device
- Works with any Wi-Fi router and any Apple iPod touch, iPhone, or iPad with iOS v5 or higher
- Will be compatible with Android 4.0 or higher shortly after launch
- Operates over Wi-Fi and mobile internet, at home and away
- Works with the free WeMo app
Aside from growing the WeMo product family in 2013, Belkin also will launch compatibility for Android devices later this year. As the market share for Android continues to grow and more consumers demand it, expanding WeMo capabilities to Android devices is a necessary step for the continued success and evolution of the WeMo brand. In February, Belkin will launch an open Beta test for users of the Samsung Galaxy SIII and other leading devices and follow with an official launch for the WeMo Switch, WeMo Motion and WeMo Light Switch in the summer.
The WeMo Light Switch will be available in summer 2013 and will feature Android compatibility at or shortly after launch. Compatibility with Android 4.0 or higher for current WeMo products including the WeMo Switch and WeMo Motion will launch this summer as well. To sign up for more information or alerts about WeMo, please visit www.Belkin.com/WeMo.Belkin at CES Visit Belkin at the 2013 International CES in booth #30651 in the South Hall of the Las Vegas Convention Center. To schedule a booth tour or an appointment with a Belkin media representative, please call Rachel Jones-Pittier of Formula PR at 310-906-6416. About Belkin International, Inc. To learn more about Belkin, visit http://www.belkin.com/aboutus/. Like us on Facebook at facebook.com/belkin, and follow us on Twitter at Twitter.com/belkin.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts