Designed to fit flush around an iPad, the Belkin Thunderstorm Handheld Home Theater connects directly through the iPad dock connector for a seamless, unified experience. A direct connection eliminates the possibility of dropping the connection to the speaker and provides optimal calibration for the audio sound effects. It also features a multifold cover for a variety of comfortable viewing angles and screen protection.
The Belkin Thunderstorm Handheld Home Theater will be available for both 30-pin connectors and the new Lightning connector.
Belkin Thunderstorm Handheld Home Theater
G3A1000 for 30-Pin, G3A2000 for Lightning
- Integrated, front-facing, landscape-oriented, stereo speakers
- Ported speakers for rich bass and depth
- Low-distortion, high-efficiency amplifier
- Magnetically attached folding soft cover with multiple stand configurations
- MFi Certified
- G3A1000 with 30-pin docking interface is compatible with iPad 2 and iPad 3rd generation
- G3A2000 with Lightning connector is compatible with iPad 4th generation
- Pass-through access for iPad rear camera, headset jack, microphone, speaker, charging, lock switch, volume control, and mute/rotation lock toggle
The Belkin Thunderstorm Handheld Home Theater with 30-pin connector will be available at Belkin.com and Amazon.com in January and the Apple Store in February in the US. Additional retailers and countries will be available soon. A version for the Lightning connector will be available in the spring. The Thunderstorm App is coming soon to the App Store.
Belkin at CES
Visit Belkin at the 2013 International CES in booth #30651 in the South Hall of the Las Vegas Convention Center. To schedule a booth tour or an appointment with a Belkin media representative, please call Rachel Jones-Pittier of Formula PR at 310-906-6416.
About Belkin International, Inc.
To learn more about Belkin, visit
Like us on Facebook at
, and follow us on Twitter at
Audifi is the leader in next-generation mobile audio. Founded in 2011 in Beaverton, Oregon, Audifi is a world-class team with decades of audio engineering experience. Audifi designs and integrates core circuitry, signal processing, custom acoustics, and software into end products that deliver unparalleled sound to maximize mobile lifestyles. To learn more about Audifi, visit
Apple and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Lightning is a trademark of Apple Inc. Audifi is a trademark of Avnera Corporation.