Cruise And Stay In 2013
LONDON, January 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
- Cruise and S tays expected to lead the way for the Cruise 2013 holiday market
- Flexible holiday experiences providing customers with more bang for their buck
Travel experts at Thomas Cook have announced their forecast for the year's biggest holiday trend. Thanks to increased flexibility and great savings, purchases of Cruise and Stay holiday packages are set to soar in 2013.
While most travel sectors continue to decline in our tough financial climate, 2012 industry growth sat at around 5% for the cruise market. Much of this success can be put down to the popularity of new holiday formats, like the incredibly successful Cruise and Stay holidays and highly convenient Fly and Cruise packages.
These trends are forecast to continue well into the New Year. In response to market trends Thomas Cook is now offering flexible and luxurious cruise experiences to more destinations than ever before.In today's tight economy, Thomas Cook bosses explain the key to a great cruise experience is all about getting more bang for your buck. Jenny Ellis, Head of Cruise for Thomas Cook, explained that when it comes to finding savings: "Cruise and stay holidays offer this in spades; Holidaymakers can customise their cruise and stay however they choose". Shorter cruise duration Research has also hinted that while cruises are growing in popularity, their overall duration is heading down. Thanks to greater flexibility on the length and duration of cruises, customers are able to reduce their overall annual holiday spend whilst still securing that much needed break abroad. Figures show that the magic number for Cruise and Stay packages include getaways featuring 9, 10 or 12 night breaks.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV