SingleClick Revolutionizes How You Access, Share, And Synchronize Your Files With The Launch Of ViveDrive
LAS VEGAS, Jan. 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- CES -- SingleClick Systems, the leading provider of networking software for consumers and SMBs, today announced the availability of ViveDrive. Installed on over 60 million computers worldwide, SingleClick's products have been providing easy setup, troubleshooting, and access to customer's networks and content through many large OEM partner's platforms for almost a decade. SingleClick is proud to announce the availability of its first direct to consumer product offering; ViveDrive.
ViveDrive provides a unified interface for accessing your files no matter where they are stored. Using ViveDrive, you can access files that are stored on your devices (in your personal cloud) and also access files that are stored in services like Microsoft SkyDrive, Google Drive, Apple iCloud, and DropBox.
Key Features of ViveDrive:
- Access all the files stored in your "personal cloud" (Personal Cloud files are those that are stored on your PC's, Tablets, Phones, and various other devices)
- Access to files stored in cloud services ("public cloud") like DropBox, Microsoft SkyDrive, Apple iCloud, and Google Drive (more services coming in 2013)
- Unified search across all the files stored in your personal and public clouds
- Format and Rate conversion of audio and video files for proper playback on any of your devices
- Sharing of your files with others via services like Facebook and Twitter
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts