Stuebenville City Officials Introduce New Informational Website
STEUBENVILLE, Ohio, Jan. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Officials from the City of Steubenville today announced a new website where the public can receive background and updates about the pending case involving sexual assault charges against two Steubenville juveniles.
The website is located at www.SteubenvilleFacts.org.
At a press conference today, City Manager Cathy Davison says that the site is meant to inform the public and correct any misinformation.
"This case has gained wide media coverage," Davison said. "We feel that it's important to share as much information as we can so that the media and public can have the facts."Joining Davison at the press conference were Police Chief William McCafferty, Fourth Ward City Councilwoman Angela Suggs and A.L.I.V.E. Shelter Director Jodi Scheetz. The website includes background about Steubenville city government structure, the police department, information about government transparency and a timeline of the case so far. Police Chief McCafferty says that he understands the public's interest in the case, but also stresses that it's important to get the facts. "This case is an emotional one," McCafferty said. "That's why it's so important for people to get the facts, which is what my department has sought to do since day one." People can visit the site at SteubenvilleFacts.org for background on the case. Updates will occur as events warrant.
SOURCE City of Steubenville
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV