- Eliminating the "death tax" on farm real estate, helping farmers transition their properties more easily to the next generation;
- Signing several transportation laws that allow farmers to transport modern farm equipment, helping them work more effectively, boost productivity and ensure a safe and abundant food supply;
- Making government more efficient by using innovative partnerships to help in the operation of the Pennsylvania Farm Show Complex and Expo Center with minimal taxpayer dollars; and
- Preserving nearly 13,000 acres of farmland across the state through Pennsylvania's nation leading farmland preservation program.
Governor Corbett Opens 2013 Pennsylvania Farm Show
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts