DaVita HealthCare Partners Inc. (NYSE: DVA) announced today that it will participate in the 31st Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference being held January 7-10, 2013 at the Westin St. Francis Hotel in San Francisco, CA. Kent Thiry, Chairman and CEO, will be presenting on Tuesday, January 8, at 11:30 a.m. Pacific Time.
The presentation and subsequent Q&A session will be broadcast live. To access the live audio broadcast, listeners should go to:
The audio will be available for replay via the above link for 90 days following the event.The slide presentation will be available for download from the events calendar section of the company’s investor relations website at http://www.davitahealthcarepartners.com. About DaVita HealthCare Partners DaVita HealthCare Partners, a Fortune 500® company, is the parent company of DaVita and HealthCare Partners. DaVita is a leading provider of kidney care in the United States, delivering dialysis services to patients with chronic kidney failure and end stage renal disease. As of September 30, 2012, DaVita operated or provided administrative services at 1,912 outpatient dialysis centers in 43 states in the United States serving approximately 150,000 patients, and at 24 centers in five countries outside of the United States that serve approximately 1,000 patients. HealthCare Partners manages and operates medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Nevada, Florida and New Mexico in its pursuit to deliver excellent-quality health care in a dignified and compassionate manner. As of September 30, 2012, HealthCare Partners provided integrated care management for nearly 745,000 managed care patients, including more than 190,000 Medicare Advantage members. For more information, please visit DaVitaHealthCarePartners.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV