THINKWARE To Unveil CAR DVR And Quad Core Tablet PC At CES 2013
SEOUL, South Korea, Jan. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- THINKWARE, the representative Korean business in CAR PND and DVR areas, is to join 'CES 2013' scheduled to be held on January 8th in Las Vegas, US and to unveil the Quad Core Tablet PC 'T10Q' as well as the CAR DVR supporting Full HD video recording and the PND with a built in 'AIR MAP'.
THINKWARE, well known for the 'INAVI' brand, is a car electronics manufacturer occupying 60% of the market share in Korea through development of diversified HW and SW including Tablet PC.
The Quad Core Tablet PC 'T10Q' to be launched by THINKWARE in this CES 2013 for the first time is a product with a configuration of Quad Core Exynos 1.4Ghz CPU, 1280X800 pixel LCD and Android version 4.1 (Jelly Bean), belonging to the top of the line in the aspect of the hardware and the software specification.
Along with launching of the new products in this exhibition, THINKWARE is searching for new possibilities in the niche market for Tablet PC such as B2B, education industry, etc. as well.THINKWARE is also equipped with the OEM capabilities for supplying products tailored to various requirements from the clients through diverse lineups of Quad Core, Dual Core, and Single Core ranging from 10 inches through 8 inches LCD. THINKWARE is providing a HW performance optimized to educational environment, Google CTS certification and various customized options for each country. THINKWARE is also to disclose the 'BLACK FXD700 MACH', which is the top of the line CAR DVR capable of Full HD video recording. This is a product that has been optimized to the car environment through the car electronics technology accumulated by THINKWARE for the past 15 years. THINKWARE's technological competence and the excellence of its products may be affirmed at 'LVCC, North Hall – 1525' in this '2013 International CES'.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV