- Eyes Free mode: Hyundai will integrate Siri, the intelligent assistant that helps drivers get things done just by asking, and the much-anticipated Eyes Free mode into its vehicles. Through the vehicle's infotainment system, drivers with a compatible iPhone* running iOS 6 can direct Siri to perform a number of tasks while they safely keep their eyes on the road and their hands on the wheel. To further minimize distraction, Siri takes hands-free functionality even further with an Eyes Free mode which enables drivers to interact with their iPhone using nothing more than their voice while keeping the device's screen from lighting up.
- Dragon Drive: Developed by Nuance, Dragon Drive is an automotive-grade voice services platform for the connected car that enables drivers to speak naturally and conversationally with in-car systems. Drivers can simply dictate messages, search for their favorite music, find real-time weather and even ask directions to their favorite restaurant – in the car or in the cloud. With its extensive experience in the automotive industry, Nuance is working with Hyundai to integrate Dragon Drive into its future vehicle infotainment systems.
- Mobile High-Definition Link: MHL technology delivers 1080p60 uncompressed video with up to eight channels of digital audio from a mobile device to a dashboard display, all while charging the device. With MHL technology, Hyundai is able to integrate mobile devices into the car infotainment experience by enabling consumers to display apps and other content from the road. The MHL ecosystem is continuing to grow with an installed base of more than 220 million products and has fast become the de facto standard for smartphones.
- Next-Generation Hardware: Hyundai will feature the latest hardware with high resolution, multi-touch displays, Bluetooth® 3.0 and Wi-Fi/3G connectivity options with user-centric interface design. Drivers will be able to access connectivity features such as web browsing, mobile hot-spot, and media streaming through the support of DLNA and Mirror Link and Aha by HARMAN. These next-generation systems will also showcase popular entertainment features like Pandora®, HD Radio® and SIRIUSXM®.
Hyundai Debuts Next-Generation Automotive Technology At CES
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.