STOP Foodborne Illness Commends White House Administration On Release Of First Proposed Rules From Food Safety Modernization Act
"With 2013 beginning with the release of the first proposed rules, we eagerly await further release of other proposals, including those related to food imports and pet food safety," commented Schlunegger. "Another important element of FSMA is accreditation standards for third-part auditors. We encourage the White House administration to timely roll-out the rest of the proposals, taking us that much closer and quicker to a safer food system."
STOP Foodborne Illness ( http://www.stopfoodborneillness.org ) is a national nonprofit public health organization dedicated to the prevention of illness and death from foodborne pathogens by advocating for sound public policy, building public awareness and assisting those impacted by foodborne illness. This year marks STOP's 20 th anniversary.
For more information on the Food Safety Modernization Act and its rules visit http://www.fda.gov/Food/FoodSafety/FSMA.
SOURCE STOP Foodborne Illness
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV