NYSE Stocks Posting Largest Percentage Decreases
NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage decliners on New York Stock Exchange at the close of trading:
Barnes & Noble Inc. fell 6.1 percent to $13.35.
Brown Shoe Co. fell 5.7 percent to $17.19.
Alon USA Partners fell 5.3 percent to $22.55.Bill Barrett Corp. fell 4.5 percent to $18.34. Primero Mining Corp. fell 4.5 percent to $6.16. Amrep Corp. fell 4.3 percent to $13.40. Millenial Media Inc. fell 4.1 percent to $12.03. Haverty Furniture Cos. class A fell 3.9 percent to $16.31. Haverty Furniture Cos. fell 3.6 percent to $16.27. Aeroflex Holding Corp. fell 3.2 percent to $7.52.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV