Senesco Technologies, Inc. (“Senesco” or the “Company”) (OTCQB: SNTI) announced today that it has entered into a securities purchase agreement to raise approximately $3.0 million in gross proceeds through the sale of 30,000,000 shares of its common stock. The investors will also receive 100% warrant coverage at an exercise price of $0.12 per share. The common stock and 100% warrant coverage (the “Unit”) was priced at $0.10 per Unit.
The offering is expected to close on or about January 8, 2013. The net proceeds of the financing will be used primarily for investor and public relations, working capital, research and development and general corporate purposes.
“We are very pleased to be able to supplement our capital resources in order to advance the on-going Phase 1b/2a study and plan for the next phase,” said Leslie J. Browne, Ph.D., President and CEO of Senesco.
The shares and warrants are being offered pursuant to a prospectus forming a part of the Company’s effective registration statement (File No. 333-170140) filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”), a copy of which may be obtained, when available, at the SEC’s website at http://www.sec.gov.This press release does not and shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy, nor will there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction. Additional terms of this offering (including the full terms and conditions of the securities purchase agreement and warrants) were disclosed on a Form 8-K filed with the SEC by Senesco simultaneously with this press release and will also be disclosed in the prospectus filed with the SEC in connection with this offering.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV