If it was a little boy you would pat it on the head, give it a dollar and tell it not to spend it all at one place.
Smith must have interfaced with somebody at Microsoft recently. Nice people, but enough is enough: Show us, don't tell us.
Facebook innovated by displaying your Facebook email address as your primary one and hiding all others.
Facebook innovated by putting more ads in your news stream.Jackson's not alone. The lack of innovation coming from tech, particularly Silicon Valley, has people talking. As Francisco Dao illustrates at PandoDaily, they're not being nice:
From Peter Thiel's lament that "they promised us flying cars but instead we got 140 characters" to Michael Arrington's latest complaint that he's bored with what currently passes for innovation, there is a growing chorus of people voicing their disappointment with Silicon Valley's inability to push the envelope.Theil's being a bit of a ding-dong there -- Twitter is worthy innovation -- but I catch his drift. Even Willis would know what he's talking about.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV