Aragon Research Announces The Aragon Research Globe For Enterprise Mobile Management, 2013
PALO ALTO, Calif., Jan. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Aragon Research announces the publication of its second major technology provider analysis report, the Aragon Research Globe for Enterprise Mobile Management.
The Aragon Research Globe for Enterprise Mobile Management Software analyzes the fast-moving mobile management market that is in the midst of convergence and consolidation of mobile device management (MDM), Enterprise App Stores (EAS) and Mobile Application Management (MAM). The analysis includes evaluation of 23 different Enterprise Mobile Management providers against three evaluation dimensions that include Strategy, Performance and Reach. Based on the evaluation, each EMM provider is placed in one of four spheres: Leader, Innovator, Specialist, or Contender.
"Mobilizing the enterprise will become a higher business priority in 2013," said Mike Anderson, Co-Founder and President of Aragon Research. Anderson continued, "For many, mobile will be a transforming force for the business, forcing enterprises to expand the scope of their investments in tools beyond MDM. Enterprise Mobile Management encompasses all of the areas enterprises need to evaluate to effectively manage mobile devices, apps and in some cases the content that resides on those devices."
The Aragon Research Globe for Enterprise Mobile Management Software is available at aragonresearch.com. Aragon Research is developing additional Aragon Research Globes, including Real-time Collaboration, Cloud Content Management and Corporate Learning.SOURCE Aragon Research Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV