Mercedes-Benz Sets 2013 Awards Season In Motion At The Palm Springs International Film Festival
PALM SPRINGS, Calif., Jan. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Mercedes-Benz and Hollywood's elite actors and actresses are ushering in the 2013 awards season this weekend at the 24 th Annual Palm Springs International Film Festival. As the official vehicle, Mercedes-Benz is sponsoring the annual awards gala and an array of spectacular films from January 3-14, 2013.
The highlight of the festival is the annual Awards Gala on January 5 th, where celebrity presenters and honorees include, Ben Affleck, Tom Hanks, Richard Gere, Bradley Cooper, Sally Field, Helen Hunt, Naomi Watts, Helen Mirren, Robert Zemeckis, Diane Lane, Ang Lee and David O'Russell. The gala hosted at the Palm Springs Convention Center, is featuring Hollywood's top talent in addition to Mercedes-Benz luxury vehicles for presenters and honorees as they make their red carpet arrivals.
"As the kick-off to the glamorous awards season, Mercedes-Benz is delighted to be the official vehicle and sponsor of the Palm Springs International Film Festival." said Jill Martinette, regional marketing manager for Mercedes-Benz. "Alongside Hollywood's most notable talent and phenomenal films, Mercedes-Benz can highlight its latest vehicle innovations and cutting-edge design for those that want the best in automotive luxury."Mercedes-Benz vehicles are already a choice for many of Hollywood's top talent. Actors and actresses such as Kevin Costner, Sofia Vegara, Courtney Cox, Julianne Moore, Natalie Portman and Bryan Cranston drive Mercedes-Benz luxury eco-friendly vehicles, which offer safety, technology and style without compromising luxury. Throughout the festival, Mercedes-Benz is displaying several 2013 models including the SL63 AMG, SLS AMG Roadster, S63 AMG, E350, SL550, C250 Coupe and GLK350 SUV.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV