BOSTON, Jan. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Eaton Vance Floating-Rate Income Trust (NYSE: EFT), a closed-end management investment company sponsored and managed by Eaton Vance, announced today that it has redeemed all of its remaining Auction Preferred Shares (APS) using the net proceeds of the private placement of Variable Rate Term Preferred Shares (VRTP Shares) announced on December 18, 2012. The Trust's leverage amount is substantially unchanged from prior to the VRTP Share issuance and the APS redemption.
Eaton Vance Corp. is one of the oldest investment management firms in the United States, with a history dating back to 1924. Eaton Vance and its affiliates managed $199.5 billion in assets as of October 31, 2012, offering individuals and institutions a broad array of investment strategies and wealth management solutions. The Company's long record of providing exemplary service, timely innovation and attractive returns through a variety of market conditions has made Eaton Vance the investment manager of choice for many of today's most discerning investors. For more information about Eaton Vance, visit www.eatonvance.com.
This news release contains statements that are not historical facts, referred to as "forward looking statements." Actual future results may differ significantly from those stated in any forward looking statements, depending on factors such as changes in securities or financial markets or general economic conditions, the continuation of investment advisory, administration, and service contracts, and other risks discussed from time to time.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV