- A holder must complete and manually sign a conversion notice or facsimile of the conversion notice, which notice is irrevocable. A form of conversion notice is on the back of the Convertible Notes or may be obtained from the conversion agent.
- A holder must surrender the Convertible Notes to the conversion agent.
- A holder must furnish appropriate endorsement and transfer documents, if required by the conversion agent.
- A holder must pay all transfer or similar taxes.
- A holder must pay funds equal to interest payable on the next interest payment date, if required by Section 11.01(d) of the indenture governing the Convertible Notes.
Spartan Stores Calls For The Redemption Of $57.4 Million Aggregate Principal Amount Of Convertible Senior Notes
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.