FORT WAYNE, Ind., Jan. 4, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vera Bradley, Inc. (Nasdaq:VRA) announced today that the company will be presenting at the 15 th Annual ICR XChange Conference held at the Fontainebleau Hotel in Miami Beach, Florida on Thursday, January 17, 2013 at 8:50 am Eastern Standard Time. Michael Ray, Chief Executive Officer and Jeffrey Blade, Chief Financial and Administrative Officer will host the presentation.
The audio portion of the presentation will be webcast live at www.verabradley.com under the Investor Relations section. An archived replay will be available two hours after the conclusion of the live event.
About Vera BradleyVera Bradley infuses color into all aspects of women's lives with vibrant handbags, accessories, luggage, eyewear, travel items and gifts. Founded in 1982 by Barbara Bradley Baekgaard and Patricia R. Miller, the brand inspires women to "be colorful" with designs that reflect their personal style. As of October 27, 2012, Vera Bradley accessories can be found in 64 retail stores in the U.S., 11 outlet stores, approximately 3,300 specialty retailers and online at verabradley.com. Vera Bradley employs approximately 2,000 and the company's fiscal 2012 sales were $461 million. The company's commitment to breast cancer research continues to expand through the Vera Bradley Foundation for Breast Cancer. For more information about Vera Bradley (Nasdaq:VRA), visit www.verabradley.com/mediaroom .
CONTACT: Vera Bradley Public Relations: Mediacontact@verabradley.com 877-708 VERA (8372) Investor Relations: Paul G. Blair 260-207-5183 Pblair@verabradley.com Joseph Teklits / Jean Fontana ICR, Inc. 203-682-8200 Jean.email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV