LAS VEGAS, Jan. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Visteon Corporation (NYSE: VC), a leading global automotive supplier, will display a range of automotive electronics at various stages of development and production at the 2013 International CES – the world's largest consumer technology trade show – in Las Vegas from Jan. 8-11. Visteon's booth is located at CP#20 in the Central Plaza of the Las Vegas Convention Center.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20001201/DEF008LOGO )
Visteon will showcase products and innovations that integrate findings from its recent consumer research clinics, which focused on in-vehicle experiences and validating acceptance of next-generation technologies. Insights gained from these clinics are visible in Visteon's array of vehicle cockpit electronics solutions, including audio and infotainment, information and controls, innovation concepts, and Visteon's latest vehicle concept, e-Bee.
The e-Bee makes its North American debut at the 2013 International CES. Representing Visteon's vision of mobility in the year 2020, the e-Bee uses innovative technology – including display-based controls and Cloud-centered profile storage – to create a unique and personalized driving experience.
Fully compatible with electric vehicle and hybrid platforms, the e-Bee demonstrates intelligent mobility, where the vehicle gathers and disseminates useful driving-related data, acts as part of a wider mobility-enabling network, and integrates technology and design that is connected, simple and flexible."Increasingly, motorists expect their vehicles to deliver the same rich experience they enjoy with their consumer electronics devices," said Steve Meszaros, Visteon product group president, electronics. "Our automotive electronics solutions are designed to bridge the gap between consumer electronics and the driving experience, making it easier and more enjoyable for consumers to stay connected to their vehicles and the outside world, while mitigating distraction." Like the e-Bee vehicle, Visteon's Innovation Concepts incorporate consumer research, expertise in design and human-machine interaction (HMI), and automotive intellect.
- Visteon's smart screen concept is an HMI for infotainment systems that provides a similar look and feel to that of a user's connected smartphone. In a recent consumer research clinic, 94 percent of the clinic participants indicated they wanted this type of interface.
- The Camera-Enhanced Cockpit Concept can assist the driver by providing automatic personalization, pedestrian sensing, traffic sign recognition and even intruder alerts.
- The Human Artificial Bayesian Intelligence Technology (HABIT) uses artificial intelligence to learn the driver's habits and use the information to create a truly personalized experience.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV