51job (JOBS) is a nationwide provider of integrated human resource services in China, with a strong focus on recruitment advertising. This stock is trading up 8% at $52.52 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 121,000Average Volume: 58,975 Volume % Change: 216% From a technical perspective, JOBS is bouncing strongly to the upside here right off its 50-day moving average of $49.26 with above-average volume. This stock recently formed a double bottom chart pattern at $45.01 to $45.60. Following that bottom, shares of JOBS have spiked well above both its 50-day and 200-day moving averages. That move is now pushing JOBS within range of triggering a major breakout trade. That trade will hit if JOBS manages to take out some near-term overhead resistance levels at $54 to $54.50 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in JOBS if it manages to sustain a move or close above those breakout levels at $54 to $54.50 with volume that hits near or above 58,975 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then JOBS will set up to re-test or possibly take out its next major overhead resistance levels at $60 to $61.40. To see more stocks rising on unusual volume, check out the Stocks Rising on Unusual Volume portfolio on Stockpickr. -- Written by Roberto Pedone in Winderemere, Fla.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV