Inter Parfums (IPAR) operates in the fragrance business, and manufacture, market and distributes an array of fragrances and fragrance related products. This stock is trading up 1% at $20.10 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 119,000Average Volume: 75,154 Volume % Change: 162% From a technical perspective, IPAR is ripping higher here right above its 50-day moving average of $18.99 with above-average volume. This move is quickly pushing the stock within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit if IPAR manages to take out some near-term overhead resistance levels at $20.12 to $20.90 with high volume. At last check, IPAR has hit an intraday high of $20.80 and volume is well above its three-month average action of 75,154 shares. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in IPAR as long as it's trending above its 50-day moving average of $18.99, and then once it sustains a move or close above those breakout levels with volume that hits near or above 75,154 shares. If that breakout hits soon, then IPAR will set up to re-test or possibly take out its next major overhead resistance levels at $23 to $24.11.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV