Uni-Pixel (UNXL) is a development stage company that has developed, patented and demonstrated a new color display technology in the form of proof of concept prototypes, which it calls Time Multiplexed Optical Shutter. This is trading up 15.9% at $15.90 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 1.01 millionAverage Volume: 272,666 Volume % Change: 524% >>5 Stocks With Big Insider Buying From a technical perspective, UNXL is ripping higher here right above some near-term support at $13.35 with monster upside volume. This move has started to push UNXL into breakout territory, since the stock has started to challenge some previous overhead resistance levels at $15.74 to $16.33. At last check, shares of UNXL have hit an intraday high of $16.77 and volume is well above its three-month average action of 272,666 shares. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in UNXL as long as it's trending above today's low of $14.24, and then once it sustains a move or close above $15.74 to $16.77 with volume that hits near or above 272,666 shares. If UNXL can maintain that trend, then this stock has a solid chance of hitting $20 or higher in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV