Time Warner Cable Inc. (NYSE: TWC) will report its 2012 fourth-quarter and full-year results on Thursday, January 31, 2013, before the market opens. Senior management will host a conference call beginning at 8:30am ET to discuss the results.
The earnings press release will be sent out and available on our Website prior to the market opening.
You are invited to listen to the call live on our Website at www.twc.com/investors . A replay will be available on our website approximately two hours after the call has ended and will run through midnight ET February 14, 2013.
Those parties interested in participating via telephone should dial:In the United States: 888-677-9025Outside the U.S.: 210-835-9584Passcode: TWCA replay will also be available starting approximately two hours after the call has ended and will run through midnight ET February 4, 2013, at the following numbers:Inside the United States: 888-568-0091Outside the U.S.: 402-530-7778No passcode is required for either of the replay numbers. To receive Time Warner Cable financial news by email, please visit www.twc.com/investors and subscribe to Investor Alerts which can be found under the Resources Tab. Please contact Time Warner Cable Investor Relations via email at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV