NYSE Stocks Posting Largest Percentage Decreases
NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage decliners on New York Stock Exchange at 1 p.m.:
Brown Shoe Co. fell 7.2 percent to $16.91.
Bill Barrett Corp. fell 6.4 percent to $17.98.
Barnes & Noble Inc. fell 5.2 percent to $13.48.Amrep Corp. fell 4.8 percent to $13.33. Primero Mining Corp. fell 4.2 percent to $6.18. Alon USA Partners fell 3.9 percent to $22.87. Haverty Furniture Cos. class A fell 3.9 percent to $16.31. Nationstar Mortgage Holdings Inc. fell 3.8 percent to $30.11. Haverty Furniture Cos. fell 3.6 percent to $16.27. Flagstar Bancorp Inc. fell 3.3 percent to $19.20.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV