VAN BUREN TOWNSHIP, Mich., Jan. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Visteon Corporation (NYSE: VC) is scheduled to present at Deutsche Bank's 2013 Global Auto Industry Conference in Detroit on Tuesday, Jan. 15. Visteon's presentation will begin at approximately 12:50 p.m. ET.
Tim Leuliette, president and CEO, will provide an overview of the company's strategy, financial profile and related matters. A live audio webcast, along with the presentation material and other supplemental information, will be accessible through Visteon's website at www.visteon.com/presentations. A replay will be available following the event.
About Visteon Visteon is a leading global automotive supplier that designs, engineers and manufactures innovative climate, electronics and interior products for vehicle manufacturers. With corporate offices in Van Buren Township, Mich. (U.S.); Shanghai, China; and Chelmsford, UK; the company has facilities in 28 countries and employs approximately 22,000 people. Learn more at www.visteon.com.SOURCE Visteon Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV