Carrols Restaurant Group, Inc. ("Carrols") (Nasdaq: TAST) today announced that Paul Flanders, Chief Financial Officer, will be presenting at the 15th Annual ICR XChange Investor Conference at The Fontainebleau Miami Beach Hotel in Florida on Wednesday, January 16, 2013 at 3:15 p.m. Eastern Time.
Investors and interested parties may listen to a webcast of this presentation by visiting www.carrols.com under the tab "Investor Relations" or directly through the ICR XChange website at www.icrxchange.com.
About the Company
Carrols Restaurant Group, Inc. is Burger King Corporation's largest franchisee, globally, with 572 BURGER KING® restaurants as of December 31, 2012 and has operated BURGER KING® restaurants since 1976. For more information on Carrols, please visit the company's website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV