Pinnacle Financial Partners Inc. (Nasdaq/NGS: PNFP) today announced it will release its fourth quarter 2012 financial results on Tuesday, Jan. 15, 2013, after the stock market closes. It will also host a live webcast on Wednesday, Jan. 16, at 8:30 a.m. CST to review its financial results, business outlook for the firm and other matters. The fourth quarter 2012 earnings release will be available on the investor relations page of Pinnacle's website at www.pnfp.com.
To access the call for audio only, please call 1/877-602-7944. For the presentation and streaming audio, please access the webcast on the investor relations page of Pinnacle's website at www.pnfp.com. For those unable to participate in the webcast, the presentation will be archived for 90 days following the presentation.
Pinnacle Financial Partners provides a full range of banking, investment, mortgage and insurance products and services designed for small- to mid-sized businesses and their owners and individuals interested in a comprehensive relationship with their financial institution. Comprehensive wealth management services, such as financial planning and trust, help clients increase, protect and distribute their assets.
The firm began operations in a single downtown Nashville location in Oct. 2000 and has since grown to over $4.8 billion in assets at Sept. 30, 2012. At Sept. 30, 2012, Pinnacle is the second-largest bank holding company headquartered in Tennessee, with 29 offices in eight Middle Tennessee counties and three offices in Knoxville. Great Place to Work ® recently named Pinnacle one of the best workplaces in the United States on its 2012 Best Small & Medium Workplaces list published in FORTUNE magazine. Pinnacle ranked No. 4 out of 25 of medium-sized list.Additional information concerning Pinnacle can be accessed at www.pnfp.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV