From its November low of $19.21 it has risen steadily to its current price of about $28.50. More important, the tone of analyst comments about it have changed. Now it's being put alongside Google (GOOG)), Amazon.com (AMZN) and Apple (AAPL) when people ask, "Who will rule the Internet in 2013?"
The question, like most media questions, is a silly one. But the Facebook comeback is real. It's based on one word -- mobile.
With Apple and Google's Android system holding a virtual duopoly on the mobile space, as
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV