Echo Automotive, Inc. (OTCQB: ECAU), a developer of technologies and products that allow for the cost effective conversion of existing vehicles into highly fuel efficient hybrids and plug-in hybrids, announces its newly formed Technical Advisory Board, an assembly of world-class industry experts and thought leaders comprised of the following members:
- John Formissano — former VP, Global Vehicles at FedEx Express
- Mike Rowland — Director of Advanced Customer Technologies for Duke Energy
- Chelsea Sexton — marketing expert and advocate of clean technologies; Executive Director of Plug In America
- Paul Mitchell — President and CEO of Energy Systems Network and previous Policy Director for Economic Development, Workforce and Energy for the Governor’s Office of Indiana
- Robert Sexton — former Southwest Regional Service Manager at Tesla Motors, Inc.
- Arie Luyendyk — two-time winner of the Indianapolis 500, respected professional racecar driver and advocate for automotive innovation
- Bill Wylam – Former Director at Delco Remy; Chief Engineer at Delphi; Chairman at Electricore Inc.; Member of Advisory Committee at Indiana Advance Electric Vehicle Training & Education Consortium; Member at DOE Hydrogen & Fuel Cell Advisory Committee
In early December, Echo’s Technical Advisory Board (TAB) met at a retreat to discuss the launch of its initial product offering, EchoDrive™, a revolutionary solution for aftermarket installation of an electric assist system for existing gasoline-powered small to mid-sized fleet vehicles, such as E250 vans and F150 trucks.
At the retreat, TAB members also discussed the company’s corporate strategy, execution strategy, and product and technical reviews. “The TAB brings perspective from unique aspects of the marketplace and further validates the Echo Automotive opportunity,” said Paul Mitchell, ECHO TAB member. “The Echo strategy is refreshing in the clean-tech space, and we’re proud to support Echo in Indiana and abroad.”