ITASCA, Ill., Jan. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (NYSE: AJG) today announced the acquisition of Insurance Risk Managers of Missouri, Inc. in St. Louis, Missouri. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
Founded in 1996, Insurance Risk Managers of Missouri (IRM) is a retail insurance broker providing commercial property/casualty and risk management insurance services for their clients throughout the United States. They specialize in insurance coverage for the moving and storage industry including owner/operator segments. Patrick E. McAleenan, Novis D. Adkins and their associates will continue to operate in St. Louis under the direction of Mike Henthorn, head of Gallagher's South Central retail property/casualty brokerage operation.
"The IRM team is well-respected for their expertise and professionalism when providing coverage for their clients. Their focus on quality sales and client service will be a great fit with our culture," said J. Patrick Gallagher, Jr., Chairman, President and CEO. "With an average of over 20 years of industry experience in their areas of specialization, IRM's team will be a wonderful addition to our niche expertise in the South Central region. We are pleased to welcome Pat, Novis and their colleagues to our growing Gallagher family of professionals."
Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., an international insurance brokerage and risk management services firm, is headquartered in Itasca, Illinois, has operations in 18 countries and offers client-service capabilities in more than 110 countries around the world through a network of correspondent brokers and consultants.CONTACT: Marsha J. AkinDirector – Investor Relations630-285-3501 or email@example.com SOURCE Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV