NEW YORK, Jan. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Bernstein Liebhard LLP today announced an investigation into Longwei Petroleum Investment Holdings Limited (NYSE: LPH) ("LPH" or the "Company") concerning allegations that LPH may have issued materially misleading information to the investing public.
LPH is a Shanxi, China-based energy company engaged in the wholesale distribution of finished petroleum products in the People's Republic of China (the "PRC"). The Company's oil and gas operations consist of transporting, storing and selling finished petroleum products, entirely in the PRC. The investigation concerns allegations in a January 3, 2013 report published by GEOInvesting.com alleging that LPH exaggerated the Company's November 2012 sales figures for its fuel depot storage facilities in Taiyuan, as well as in Gujiao, Shanxi, and, in addition, failed to disclose a $32 million investment in a tourism business made by LPH's subsidiary, Shanxi Zhonghe Energy Conversion Co., Ltd.
If you are interested in discussing your rights as an LPH shareholder and/or have information relating to the matter, please contact Joseph R. Seidman, Jr. at (877) 779-1414 or firstname.lastname@example.org.Bernstein Liebhard LLP has pursued hundreds of securities, consumer and shareholder rights cases and recovered over $3 billion for its clients. It has been named to The National Law Journal's "Plaintiffs' Hot List" in each of the last ten years. Bernstein Liebhard LLP10 East 40th Street New York, New York 10016(877) 779-1414 www.bernlieb.com ATTORNEY ADVERTISING. © 2013 Bernstein Liebhard LLP. The law firm responsible for this advertisement is Bernstein Liebhard LLP, 10 East 40th Street, New York, New York 10016, (212) 779-1414. The lawyer responsible for this advertisement in the State of Connecticut is Michael S. Bigin. Prior results do not guarantee or predict a similar outcome with respect to any future matter. Contact Information
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV