CARLSBAD, Calif., Jan. 4, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MaxLinear, Inc. (NYSE:MXL), a leading provider of highly integrated radio-frequency (RF) and mixed-signal integrated circuits for broadband communications applications, announced today that it will release its financial results for the fourth quarter 2012 after the close of the market on Tuesday, February 5, 2013. The company will host a corresponding conference call at 1:30 p.m. Pacific Time, 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time.
|Conference Call Details|
|Date:||February 5, 2013|
|Time:||1:30 p.m. Pacific Time / 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time|
|Hosts:||Kishore Seendripu, CEO / Adam Spice, CFO|
|Dial in:||US toll free: 1-877-941-2068 / International: 1-480-629-9712|
Please join the conference call at least 10 minutes early to ensure that your line is connected. A live webcast of the conference call will be accessible from the investor relations section of the MaxLinear website at http://investors.maxlinear.com . The text of the press release and any financial or other statistical information required by SEC Regulation G will also be available on the investor relations section of the company's website.
The replay of the webcast will be archived and available until February 19, 2013 on the website or by dialing 1-800-406-7325 (U.S. toll free) / 1-303-590-3030 (International) and referencing access code: 4588060.About MaxLinear, Inc. MaxLinear, Inc. is a leading provider of radio-frequency and mixed-signal semiconductor solutions for broadband communication applications. MaxLinear is located in Carlsbad, California, and its address on the internet is www.maxlinear.com . MxL and the MaxLinear logo are trademarks of MaxLinear, Inc.
CONTACT: MaxLinear Inc. Corporate Contact: Adam Spice Chief Financial Officer MaxLinear Inc. Tel: 760-692-0711, Extension 196 MaxLinear, Inc. Investor Relations Contact: Nick Kormeluk IR Sense Tel: 949-415-7745 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV