CARMEL, Ind., Jan. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- CNO Financial Group, Inc. (NYSE: CNO) today announced that Tom Kleyle is joining the company, effective January 21, as Vice President, General Auditor. He will report to CNO's Audit and Risk Committee of the Board, Chaired by Robert Greving, and administratively report to Fred Crawford, Chief Financial Officer.
"Tom is a seasoned finance professional who will be a strong addition to our team," said Crawford. "His breadth and depth of insurance industry experience will be a great asset to CNO."
Kleyle joins CNO from WellPoint, where he served since 2008, most recently as a Staff Vice President in Finance & Information Technology responsible for the evaluation of the internal control environment, including compliance and Sarbanes-Oxley, and the IT control environment and Quality Assurance function. Prior to WellPoint, he spent 10 years at PriceWaterhouseCoopers, where he was a Senior Manager and led both audits and consulting engagements for the insurance industry.
Kleyle earned his B.S. in Accounting and his MBA in Finance from Indiana University. He is a Certified Public Accountant.About CNOCNO is a holding company. Our insurance subsidiaries - principally Bankers Life and Casualty Company, Colonial Penn Life Insurance Company and Washington National Insurance Company - serve pre-retiree and retired Americans by helping them protect against financial adversity and provide for a more secure retirement. For more information, visit CNO online at www.CNOinc.com. SOURCE CNO Financial Group, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV