3D Asset Management Elevates Service Infrastructure With Three Promotions
Mr. O'Connor will be responsible for all of the firm's data management, communications technology, CRM customization and network services. Additionally, Tom is a member of 3D's investment management team and manages the systems that track investment performance and reporting as well as provides performance and attribution data to industry databases such as eVestment Alliance, Informa Investment Solutions and Morningstar.
According to Vince Leon, VP and National Sales Manager, "Tom has positioned 3D to be very competitive by leveraging the latest cloud computing technology such as our CRM, Salesforce.com and our Document Management System, NetDocuments."
3D Asset Management, Inc., is an independent investment manager headquartered in East Hartford, Connecticut, that offers a comprehensive series of Global Portfolios to retirement plans and individuals through advisors and consultants. Founded in 2006, 3D Asset Management delivers its investment solutions through leading broker/dealers and clearing firms. These solutions include Separately Managed Accounts, a proprietary Turnkey Asset Management Program, a Managed ETF(k) ™ - Bundled ETF 401(k) Plan, Collective Investment Funds and DCIO and Sub-Advisory services.SOURCE 3D Asset Management, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV