Soluxe Energy Solutions Urges 3-Course Savings Plan
DARIEN, Conn., Jan. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Consumers can dramatically reduce their energy bills if they take a 3-course meal approach to energy efficiency, according to a Connecticut based marketing company.
"Energy savings strategies fall into three categories," explained Kelly Kaminski, vice president of marketing at Soluxe Energy Solutions in Darien, Connecticut. "People who adopt one improvement from each group can reduce their consumption by 50-100 percent" he added.
Kaminski said the company breaks savings strategies into three categories: Fuel, insulation and technology, or "FIT." "If homeowners adopt a balanced meal approach of one strategy from each category they can slash their energy bills," he said.
According to the company, fuel strategies include converting from heating oil to natural gas or improving fuel efficiency through furnace upgrades. Insulation includes sealing the building envelope or sealing leaking ducts. Technology applications include solar, geothermal heat pumps, and energy star appliances."By trying to be FIT," Kaminski said, "consumers can reduce their own bills and cumulatively reduce our dependence on imported foreign oil." Soluxe helps consumers identify the appropriate improvements for their homes and businesses. "We help demystify the world of energy savings," Kaminski said, "and find qualified contractors to do the work." SOURCE Soluxe Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV