PCM, Inc. (NASDAQ:PCMI) a leading technology solutions provider, announced today that its Chief Financial Officer, Brandon LaVerne, will present at the Sidoti & Company Annual New York Micro-Cap Conference at 9:20 a.m. ET on Monday, January 7, 2013 in the Estate 9 (Imperial) room at the Grand Hyatt New York Hotel. PCM management will be available during the day for one-on-one meetings. To schedule a meeting, please contact your Sidoti representative. A copy of the investor presentation that will accompany management's group presentation will be available at the PCM investor relations website investor.pcm.com.
About PCM, Inc.
PCM, Inc., through its wholly-owned subsidiaries, is a leading technology solutions provider to small and medium sized businesses, mid-market and enterprise customers, government and educational institutions and individual consumers. Effective after close of business on December 31, 2012, the company changed the corporate name from PC Mall, Inc. to PCM, Inc. and combined its primary commercial subsidiaries PC Mall Sales, Inc., Sarcom, Inc. and PC Mall Services, Inc. into a single subsidiary. The combined subsidiary will operate under the unified commercial brand PCM and will generally include our SMB, MME and portions of our Corporate & Other segments. Additionally, in connection with the rebranding and effective December 31, 2012, our PC Mall Gov, Inc. subsidiary changed its name to PCMG, Inc. and will operate under the brand PCM-G. In the 12 months ended September 30, 2012, we generated approximately $1.5 billion in revenue and now have approximately 2,900 employees, over 68% of which are in sales or service positions. For more information please visit investor.pcm.com or call (310) 354-5600.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV