Pinnacle New Media Companies Select BlogWorld's New Media Expo For Product Rollouts And Big Announcements
LAS VEGAS, Jan. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- New Media Expo (NMX), the annual new media industry conference and trade show produced by BlogWorld, revealed several exciting announcements from the roster of exhibitors that are taking part in its event this month. NMX has long been a venue for product launches and important announcements by key players in the new media ecosystem. 2013 looks to be no exception with companies like BlackBerry® maker Research In Motion, Lemon.ly, Cemmerce, Bootic, .ME Registry, New Media Rights, Ebyline and many others issuing news from the highly influential conference and trade show, which is slated to take place January 6 th through the 8 th at Las Vegas's Rio Convention Center.
"We're honored that many of the key companies in the New Media marketplace roll out their most significant news at New Media Expo," said BlogWorld CEO, Rick Calvert. "Timely content from bloggers, podcasters and web video creators is now essential for brand success, and the companies that exhibit at NMX are on the leading edge of connecting new media content with commerce."
Among some of the notable exhibitors at NMX this year:BlackBerry BlackBerry maker Research In Motion (RIM) will showcase the BlackBerry® App Generator, a solution that takes web content and creates a mobile application, with a social twist. RSS feeds, blog feeds, YouTube, Tumblr, Twitter, Facebook fan pages and more can be easily aggregated and turned into applications for BlackBerry smartphones, BlackBerry® PlayBook™ tablets and upcoming BlackBerry® 10 devices, in minutes. Content providers can also enhance their apps by adding social sharing that leverages BlackBerry® Messenger (BBM™) – RIM's mobile social network with 60 million active customers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV