MOUNT AIRY, N.C., Jan. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Insteel Industries, Inc. (NasdaqGS: IIIN) today announced the launch of new corporate logos for the Company and its wholly-owned subsidiary, Insteel Wire Products Company.
Insteel's business has grown and evolved over the years as it has narrowed its strategic focus and achieved leadership positions in its markets. With these changes, it became clear that it was time to refresh the logos to reflect a more contemporary look and increase the recognition of Insteel's brands. The redesign incorporates certain elements of the former logos while improving on their visual impact and conveying Insteel's products and construction end markets.The new logos will be rolled out in Insteel's marketing material, investor communications and on the Company's website ( http://www.insteel.com/). About Insteel Insteel is the nation's largest manufacturer of steel wire reinforcing products for concrete construction applications. Insteel manufactures and markets prestressed concrete strand and welded wire reinforcement, including engineered structural mesh, concrete pipe reinforcement and standard welded wire reinforcement. Insteel's products are sold primarily to manufacturers of concrete products that are used in nonresidential construction. Headquartered in Mount Airy, North Carolina, Insteel operates nine manufacturing facilities located in the United States. SOURCE Insteel Industries, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV