YoYo Games And MIPS Release Free Android(TM) Game Development Platform Exclusively For MIPS-Based(TM) Devices
LAS VEGAS, Jan. 4, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- International CES -- MIPS Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq:MIPS), a leading provider of industry-standard processor architectures and cores for home entertainment, networking, mobile and embedded applications, and YoYo Games, the creator of GameMaker: Studio™, announced the release of fast and easy game development software for MIPS-Based™ products such as tablets and other devices. GameMaker: Studio™ MIPS™ Edition, created by YoYo Games exclusively for MIPS-Based devices, is now available on the YoYo Games website free-of-charge.
GameMaker: Studio MIPS Edition enables game developers to quickly and easily create games for MIPS-Based devices and then seamlessly submit them for publishing to multiple app stores. It includes the same functionalities as the GameMaker: Studio Professional version plus the Android export capability—with the exception that it publishes games exclusively for Android devices based on the MIPS® architecture.
GameMaker: Studio MIPS Edition features an integrated development environment complete with fonts, sounds, images, music and more. It also features GameMaker Language, a powerful scripting language that lets developers control details such as pathfinding, physics, object interaction, particles, data structures, social networking, payment features and a comprehensive source control scheme to facilitate game creation within teams.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV