AUSTIN, Texas, Jan. 4, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Asure Software, Inc. (Nasdaq:ASUR), a leading provider of workplace management software solutions, announced today that they will be presenting at Sidoti & Company, LLC's Annual New York Micro Cap Conference on Monday, January 7, 2013 at the Grand Hyatt Hotel at 109 East 42 nd Street in New York City, NY. Patrick Goepel, Asure's Chief Executive Officer, will be in attendance. Asure's presentation time slot is between 1:30 PM and 2:05 PM EST.
Mr. Goepel will also be presenting at SeeThruEquity's Winter Microcap Investor Conference on Tuesday, January 8, 2013 at The Penn Club in midtown Manhattan. Asure's presentation time is scheduled for 10:15 AM EST.
About Asure SoftwareAsure Software, Inc., headquartered in Austin, Texas, offers intuitive and innovative technologies that enable companies of all sizes and complexities to operate more efficiently. The company ensures a high-performing work environment by integrating its "keep it simple" solutions and expertise to more than 11,000 clients worldwide. Asure Software's suite of solutions ranges from time and attendance workforce management solutions to intelligent cloud-based workplace management solutions. The Asure Software, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=11986
CONTACT: Jennifer Crow, Chief Financial Officer Asure Software, Inc. 110 Wild Basin Road, Suite 110 Austin, Texas 78746 512-437-2732 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV