WAKEFIELD, Mass., Jan. 4, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Edgewater Technology, Inc. (Nasdaq:EDGW), a leading consulting firm that brings a blend of classic and product-based consulting services to its clients, has been invited to present at the Noble Financial Capital Markets' Ninth Annual Equity Conference. The conference will be held at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Hollywood, Florida on January 22-23, 2012.
Edgewater's senior management is scheduled to present on Tuesday, January 22, 2013 at 3:00 p.m. Eastern time with one-on-one meetings held throughout the day.
The conference will showcase approximately 140 small and micro-cap companies from a range of industries including technology, healthcare, software, defense and media/entertainment.For more information about the conference, please contact your Noble Financial sales representative or visit www.noblefcm.com . About Edgewater Edgewater Technology, Inc. (Nasdaq:EDGW) is a strategic consulting firm delivering a blend of classic and product-based consulting services. Edgewater addresses the market both vertically by industry and horizontally by product and technology specialty, providing its client base with a wide range of business and technology solutions. As one of the largest IT consulting firms based in New England, the company works with clients to reduce costs, improve processes and increase revenue through the judicious use of technology. Edgewater's brand names include Edgewater Technology, Edgewater Ranzal and Edgewater Fullscope. To learn more, please visit www.edgewater.com . The Edgewater Technology logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=3783
CONTACT: Company Contact: Timothy R. Oakes Chief Financial Officer 1-781-246-3343 Investor Relations: Liolios Group, Inc. Cody Slach 1-949-574-3860 EDGW@liolios.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV