Tutor Perini Corporation (NYSE: TPC), a leading civil and building construction company, today announced that its Civil Group subsidiary, Lunda Construction Company, in a joint venture with Shafer Contracting, has been awarded a $116 million contract by the Minnesota Department of Transportation for the I-35E Cayuga Bridge Project in St. Paul, Minnesota.
The project includes updating two urban interstate interchanges, adding an additional interchange, and reconstructing a two-mile segment of Interstate I-35E in St. Paul, Minnesota. The project scope also includes the construction of 11 new bridges, multiple retaining walls, utilities, grading, signing, and pavement along the corridor. The Cayuga Project is a major transportation infrastructure project in MnDOT’s Metro District which will improve safety and operational concerns along the Interstate I-35E corridor.
The project is expected to begin in January 2013 with final completion anticipated in October 2015.
About Tutor Perini CorporationTutor Perini Corporation is a leading civil and building construction company offering diversified general contracting and design-build services to private clients and public agencies throughout the world. We have provided construction services since 1894 and have established a strong reputation within our markets by executing large complex projects on time and within budget while adhering to strict quality control measures.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV