For more information, please visit our website at www.Discoverylabs.com.
Forward-Looking Statements To the extent that statements in this press release are not strictly historical, all such statements are forward-looking, and are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These forward-looking statements are subject to certain risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from the statements made. Examples of such risks and uncertainties, including without limitation those related to the anticipated U.S. commercial introduction of SURFAXIN, in particular, with respect to activities related to Discovery Labs' (i) earlier determination that one of its analytical chemistry methods used to assess its drug product's conformance to specifications requires improvement and that an update to product specifications will be necessary, (ii) plans to improve and validate its analytical method, and (iii) submission of updated product specifications, with respect to which Discovery Labs awaits confirmation from the FDA; the development of AEROSURF, including the planned clinical program, and the development and commercial introduction of AFECTAIR in the U.S. and EU, are described in Discovery Labs' filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission including the most recent reports on Forms 10-K, 10-Q and 8-K, and any amendments thereto. Any forward-looking statement in this release speaks only as of the date on which it is made. The Company assumes no obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements.
Contact Information: Media Relations: Michael Parks, Pitch360 - 484.356.7105 or Michael@pitch360inc.com
Investor Relations: Michael Rice, LifeSci Advisors - 646.597.6979 John Tattory, Vice President of Finance, Discovery Labs – 215.488.9418SOURCE Discovery Laboratories, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV