"With 12 Mbps service, it's a real game changer for people," Scalpone said. "Especially for those who had to live with just dial-up or really slow DSL. People who have signed on in the last year really love it."
The Exede Internet service builds on the legacy of WildBlue, also a ViaSat service, which has been providing satellite Internet service since 2004.
The "Space Race" commercial can be viewed at http://youtu.be/oASZFIRUxiA
Find more information about Exede Internet at www.exede.com.About ViaSat ( www.viasat.com) ViaSat delivers fast, secure communications, Internet, and network access to virtually any location for consumers, governments, enterprise, and the military. The company offers fixed and mobile satellite network services including Exede ® by ViaSat, which features ViaSat-1, the world's highest capacity satellite; service to more than 1,750 mobile platforms, including Yonder Ku-band mobile Internet; satellite broadband networking systems; and network-centric military communication systems and cybersecurity products for the U.S. and allied governments. Based in Carlsbad, California, ViaSat employs over 2,400 people in a number of locations worldwide for customer service, network operations, and technology development. Exede is a registered service mark of ViaSat Inc. SOURCE ViaSat
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV