BBCN Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: BBCN) today announced that it will issue its financial results for the fourth quarter of 2012 after the market closes on Monday, January 28, 2013.
A conference call to discuss fourth quarter 2012 financial results will be held on Tuesday, January 29, 2013 at 9:30 a.m. Pacific Time / 12:30 p.m. Eastern Time. Investors and analysts may access the conference call by dialing 866-713-8562 (domestic) or 617-597-5310 (international), passcode 57196640. There will also be a live webcast of the call available at the Investor Relations section of BBCN Bancorp’s website at www.BBCNbank.com.
After the live webcast, a replay will remain available in the Investor Relations section of BBCN Bancorp’s website. A replay of the call will be available at 888-286-8010 (domestic) or 617-801-6888 (international) through February 5, 2013, passcode 38035327.
About BBCN Bancorp, Inc.BBCN Bancorp, Inc. is the parent company of BBCN Bank, the largest Korean American bank in the nation with $5.3 billion in assets as of September 30, 2012. The Company is a result of the merger of equals of Nara Bancorp, Inc. and Center Financial Corporation completed on November 30, 2011. Headquartered in Los Angeles and serving a diverse mix of customers mirroring its communities, BBCN operates 40 branches in California, New York, New Jersey, Washington and Illinois, along with five loan production offices in Seattle, Denver, Dallas, Atlanta and Northern California. BBCN specializes in core business banking products for small and medium-sized businesses, with an emphasis in commercial real estate and business lending, SBA lending and international trade financing. BBCN Bank is a California-chartered bank and its deposits are insured by the FDIC to the extent provided by law. BBCN is an Equal Opportunity Lender.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV